Pages

December 16, 2009

True Eyes 3

The Buyer's Remorse Lamentation

...Not only extant, not only visible, but also biological. In a house, which is transparent to me now, I see a relationship of wires between people that has failing organs and coughs up blood. I walk on the roads, that are apparent manifestations of spirituality and truth, and are paved with rotting flesh. Is this the paradise the parchments of millenia had promised? Or are they what spirituality and truth really have become today, in this decayed, Skotianth-dominated world? The merchant will not want a refund though, and so I must learn to adapt if I am to preserve my sight.

1 comment:

  1. Cool concept. The only reason I wrote any of these is to convince a conspiracy theorist on this forum of a conspiracy I had completely made up. So not great writing. Not even enjoyable. Only reason I'm not deleting it is because I value the historical record.

    ReplyDelete