Pages

December 2, 2009

ζ

Okay, now just a nice little highlight film.

You know, some nice alternative rock over a highlight film of Big Z.

Nothing special at, say, :52, that you might want to see.

I would start at the beginning to get the whole effect, but after :52 or so, it's pretty mundane. Come on, Z doesn't even make any passes here. I counted none. It's all slightly impressive post moves and easy dunks. It doesn't get more exciting than that the whole video. Wow, he dunked on Shaq. Wow, once he had hair. LeBron creates a lot of the plays anyway. Alright, fine, I admit it: I ineffably hate Big Z and that's clouding my judgment. My hate is ineffable. If I could speak its name then I would have its power. If I knew why I disliked Z, I would know why I like myself and being alive. It's like with the sun. If you know where the sun goes when it goes down, then you know where it will come up. I mean, suppose you thought the sun were just...a lightbulb in the sky. That sort of thing. Anyway, Big Z is just fine in the video.

Of course, there's :52 that you should keep in mind.

1 comment:

  1. One of the single most read pieces on Pearls of Mystery. I like to think I'm responsible for a lot of people seeing :52 of that video, but that's probably just wishful thinking.

    ReplyDelete