Pages

April 19, 2013

Mall Outlet Apology

I'd like to apologize for that last post. Enough of you complained and I heard you. So let me just say a few things and we can get on with the blog.

Look, a mall outlet is a beautiful thing. I've gone to mall outlets once or twice, perhaps even taking an evening to peruse the mall outlets. Never drinking, I nevertheless get a rush akin to intoxication at the multifaceted vendor complex of even an average suburban mall. And the workers are so kind: Shaped like squids to me, almost, because of my peculiar mental disposition, their emanant grunts I find satisfactory and even polite. One goes to a mall complex for an experience; a mall outlet all the more so. It's a beautiful experience and I didn't mean to offend anyone. That Sugar Foot Rub flyer was real. And yet, in my rush to create a story, I invented a facsimile as a vessel for my writerly machinations and I hereby apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment